When was the last time your UPS had a check-up?
It is very important to have a regular health check carried out on your UPS and UPS batteries to try and avoid unexpected failures or to spot potential faults to prevent them causing any downtime to your supported load.
Things to consider when deciding if your UPS needs a Health Check
- How old is your UPS?
- How effective is your UPS in protecting your equipment?
- When was the last time your UPS had a service?
- Do you have new equipment in your communications room that is not supported by the UPS?
- Will your UPS run for the length of time you need it to in the event of a failure?
- Have you taken into consideration the environment in which your UPS and batteries are housed as heat has the most detrimental effect on UPS batteries?
If you are unsure, a SPS Eng. Health Check is the Perfect Solution
The benefits of a UPS Health Check
- A SPS Eng. UPS health check will ensure that your UPS is working at its optimum efficiency, so you will get the most out of your UPS for the longest possible time.
- SPS Eng. engineers will ensure that your UPS is in tip-top condition and ready as and when you need it.
- We will assess the environment in which your UPS is situated and provide recommendations for the most suitable location for your UPS and batteries.
- Our engineers will carry out an efficiency survey of the UPS and if necessary will suggest ways in which you can improve its efficiency to save you money.SPS Eng. engineers will visit at a time that suits you and will provide you with a full maintenance report on the day.
- Can you really afford to leave your equipment vulnerable by not booking a SPS Eng. UPS health check?